Thursday, August 19, 2010

Called my realtor to get the mls number for my property for sale and .....?

the other day i was asking about how many days to wait for my realtor to list our property on the mls, the answer were... they got to list the property as soon as the contract is signed.





well, i called him this morning and he told me he will printout a copy of the listing and mail it to me.





about 30 min ago, he called and told me, he is not sending anything, and to go check on kaweahmls.com, to see my property for sale.


they ask for realtor ID, password etc...





he finish telling me that he searched the internet to make sure it is in there, and my property was everywhere he looked.





if ur a realtor and have access to this site, could you please check that for me and tell me if u found it?


the address is 390 N el syd st, 93272.


thank you.


Called my realtor to get the mls number for my property for sale and .....?
I don't like the way this realtor is treating you. Would still recommend speaking with the broker and cancelling the listing unless he satisfies you.





Have you looked for your home on realtor.com? How about zillow.com? It should at least be listed on the first one and maybe even the second.Called my realtor to get the mls number for my property for sale and .....?
I'm sorry you are having problems with this agent. Please do as Sharon suggested. Take your concerns to his broker and if you cannot get an answer from the Broker, or if he is an agent/broker, take the matter up with the Realtor Board Association his office is affiliated with.





Document all conversations with this agent you will need it as evidence.
It is not in realor.com yet...but that is not up to date.





I am having trouble breaking into the MLS there but I will try again in a bit, I ';starred'; you so I can find your post
  • this works
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment