Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I find properties for sale in my city??? ?

Here most of the people sell their property using friends and family, they dont use newspapers or websites to publish their properties.The question is that how do i know if is a apartment for sale in this location if anyone is not publishing nothing???Im not in USHow can I find properties for sale in my city??? ?
try craiglist.com very help fulHow can I find properties for sale in my city??? ?
i,m sure some of the properties are listed multiple listed service.(mls)


have a realtor in your area check for properties that are for sale


through multiple listing service and good luck.
how to find properties? Call a real estate firm and ask for


a BUYER'S AGENT AND ideally, an exclusive buyer's agent.
Ask your friends?
go to myrealsource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment