Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you find a free listing of foreclosed/repossesed properties for sale in your area?

Visit your county courthouse website. Just do a search for your county courthouse site then search within it for foreclosures. They are updated almost daily %26amp; a little difficult for me to understand but you can get the addresses %26amp; original loan amount, remaining loan amount. I'm not sure how you'd go about acquiring one though. I'm looking myself right now to buy something before the end of April.How do you find a free listing of foreclosed/repossesed properties for sale in your area?
Try a website for a local mortgage company or credit union.How do you find a free listing of foreclosed/repossesed properties for sale in your area?
You have to pay membership fees to most sites on the web...but I think many bank websites have their own listings...try there...
local banks.
  • mascara eye liner
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment