Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I research tax-lien properties for sale?

I'd like to research these IRL and think that I should start at the county records offices. Plus any hints on possible costs associated with purchasing said properties.Where can I research tax-lien properties for sale?
You local tax assessor's office should have all the answers you need. As far as costs, there really isn't that many ancillary costs besides paying the tax lien amount. However, the possibility exists that there might be more than one lien on the property, and you would be responsible for those, after you acquire the property. Do you due diligence before buying.





Hope this helps...








Check out TaxSaleWealth


http://www.taxsalewealth.comWhere can I research tax-lien properties for sale?
visit your local tax accessor office





good luck :)
You could talk to a realtor. They know.

No comments:

Post a Comment