Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find a listing of properties for sale in the hampton roads area?

examples are: listings of duplexes/two family homes.Where can I find a listing of properties for sale in the hampton roads area?
A really good website to browse local real estate/real estate agents is: http://www.realestateforsaleinvirginia.n鈥?/a>





It's really easy to navigate and is full of info about realtors with links to their personal websites.





I'd check out the ';featured'; agents. They are experts in their field and have all available listings on their websites...and I know some of them specialize in duplexes and two family homes. Good luck!Where can I find a listing of properties for sale in the hampton roads area?
I used to live in the Hampton Roads area and a useful tool is a website called Hamptonroads.com
www.realtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment