Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rental properties for sale??????

I own 4 rental properties in Akron, OH and want to sell them all, all but one is rented with a lease signed I do not want to sell them with a realitor would prefer to sell them my self to keep cost down. Will offer a package deall for all four.Rental properties for sale??????
Hi Im a Real Estate Agent in Orange County,CA please feel free to give me a call, my toll free numer is 1(866) 825-9618


California Home Realty. Thank You





You said you didn't want to sell your house with a Real Estate Agent,right? Well in this case is it a 4plex or are they in different areas?If they are in different areas we would give you a very reasonable price.Were nationwide.Rental properties for sale??????
i was just curious on how much you were looking to get for them if you could email me info that would be awsome terranerra@yahoo.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment