Monday, August 16, 2010

I have ocean front property for sale...?

in idaho. how much will you give meI have ocean front property for sale...?
An ocean? In Idaho? Ha ha nice try :pI have ocean front property for sale...?
He rocks! Thanks for best answer! :)

Report Abuse



I'll wait to get it on Dec, 22rd 2012.
how about some desert property here in California
As much as you will give me for an ocean front property in Moses Lake, Washington
1 dollar
Oh let me guess, it comes with all the potatoes. One could ever wish for..............lol
That's priceless.
1 million dollars! *Puts pinkie in moth.*
lol :D


an OCEAN front property in IDAHO...


this made my night!!!! hahaha
lol that definitely made me laugh.





I'll give you somewhere around the area of $0. I think it's fair :p
I can trade you mud hole here in Ga....

No comments:

Post a Comment