Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I find a half buy half rent property for sale ?

Sounds like you mean a rent with option to buy home. Look at all rentals in your area and call the owners. Sometimes people are willing to do a rent with option to buy. Others will sell their homes on what is called a land contract. The owner gets a lump sum of money in the beginning and holds the note with interest themselves. Sometimes a balloon payment occurs after a couple of years.Where can I find a half buy half rent property for sale ?
You mean Part Owner ship: I used to have one of these houses - it was a Housing Association property. I think they are few and far between now, but I suggest trying a search of housing associations in your area - Hyde Housing are a big one around London. Try this website as a place to start - don;t know if it is any good, but it is a start - good luck!





http://www.shared-ownership.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment